Feb 26, 2009

Find RouteMap from Ur MObile -MetrO

MetrO is a free Symbian mobile phone application which actually is a route finder. You just need to enter the start and the final destination and this application will plan out the route you should take to reach your destination Covered Cities in India Are :Channi,Delhi,Mumbai,Calcutta About MetrO When you boot up the application for the first time you will have to select one of the cities as a default. You can choose from the cities that you have installed or the seven default. The next thing you need to do is select the start and the end points of your journey to chalk out your best routes. The route is shown on two basis one on the basis of the shortest time to reach the destination and the other is based on the least number of interconnections.To know More Cick Here Download Metro into your Mobile

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back in action :)

Good Friday sms said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

mobile application testing said...

I just found your blog, and I gotta say, its great.